The HREOC Communications team uses informative, engaging and authentic communication tools to provide the Carolina community with strategic planning, messaging and support.
Contact the HREOC Comms Team
Reach out to us for your communication, design and website needs.
The WorkWell newsletter is the monthly digital newsletter for UNC faculty and staff from the Office of Human Resources. If you have a news item you’d like featured in an upcoming edition of WorkWell (HR’s monthly newsletter), please fill out the WorkWell Request Form.
- Human Resources | hr.unc.edu
- HREOC | hreoc.unc.edu
- Student Employment | studentwork.unc.edu
- New Employee | new.unc.edu
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about broken links or other website-related issues for the following websites:
It’s our role (and our pleasure) to create engaging communications for our faculty, staff and students. Partnering with you as early as possible during your project timeline ensures the best experience and the best product.
In general for major projects, we recommend the following lead times (includes production/print times):
- Web additions/updates/edits | 1-2 weeks, depending on complexity
- Social media plan | 2 weeks
- Online publications | 6-8 weeks
- Printed materials | 8-10 weeks
- New web development | 12 weeks
- Event design & communications 12 weeks
- Marketing campaigns | as much time as possible, at least 12 weeks
If you don’t have that kind of time available, come talk with us anyway and let’s see how we can best assist you.
- Gather the information needed to start your project. This will help you think through what you need and the outcomes you want to achieve; it will also guide our initial project conversations.
- Complete our online Client Intake Form. We’ll be back in touch with you within one week to set up a time to discuss.
- Meet with us. We’ll set up a Zoom meeting to learn more details about your project and hear the questions you may have for us — and ask some questions of our own!
If none of the above options sound like a fit for your project, question or request, email us at email@example.com.
Looking for letterhead? Searching for slide decks?
Choose from a suite of design templates — and see what other style resources are available to you.Division Branding Resources